We continue with our COVID Protocols:
- We require all attendees to wear a mask during church services.
- Hand sanitizers are available in visible locations.
- Social distancing is required and we limit services to 25 participants (not including worship team) at this time.
- We do not share the chalice (wine) and distribute wafers only.
- Singing without a mask is not allowed at this time.
- We installed an HVAC air purification system in the church that destroys 99% of all viruses, bacteria, allergens and mold.
- We also utilize an electrostatic sanitizer between services.
- All church activities that involve food and beverages are not allowed at this time.
- The majority of our meetings are accomplished over Zoom.
We are confident that our aggressive protocols provide a safe worship experience.