Journey with us through Holy Week (April 2-9th)
- Palm Sunday, 8AM and 10AM Services begin on Hoopes Court for the Procession of the Palms.
- Monday-Friday Church open for Stations of the Cross, prayer and meditation. 12 noon-6pm
- Tuesday Evening Prayer Service 7:00PM. Beautiful prayer service filled with music and candlelight.
- Wednesday NEW! Labyrinth Walk; Parish Center; please come at 6PM for meditation and prayer as you walk the Labyrinth.
- Maundy Thursday Eucharist and Music; 6:30 PM Church; Stripping of the Altar to follow
- Night Watch begins Thursday at 9PM following the Altar Stripping, and continues until Noon on Good Friday.
- Good Friday Service at 3:00PM with music.
- Easter Sunday 6:30AM Outdoor riverbank Sunrise Service; 8AM and 10AM (with choir) Holy Eucharist and Music
- Easter Egg Hunt for our little ones between 8 and 10AM Services on Easter Sunday.