Youth & Children’s Ministry Assessment
Planning for our youth & children
We value the children of our church, and we are committed to building sustainable youth and children’s ministries that will have a deep impact.
Our Vestry has invited Joanne Fisher from the Diocese of Easton to help assess our children’s and youth ministries. She and her team will be here on February 8th-10th to listen to a variety of groups, parents and volunteers. We want your insights, your ideas, and your dreams to be heard.
Assessment Schedule February 8-10, 2020
Saturday, February 8
· Noon-1:15- Assessment team meets with Father John in the Parish Office
· 1:30-2:45- Assessment Team meets with the Vestry in the Vestry House
· 3:00- 4:15- Children and Youth Committee (TBD)
· 4:30-5:45- Children’s Ministry Volunteers- Teachers, Acolyte Leader- Please meet in Parish Office
· 6:00-7:15- Youth Ministry Volunteers- Meet in Vestry House, due to Emergency Rotating Shelter dinner.
· 7:30-8:45- Open Session- Parish Hall
Sunday, February 9
· 8:00-9:15- Rite I service- Sanctuary
· 8:30-9:45- Parents of Children and their (K-5) children welcome! -Parish Hall
· 9:45-10:30- Church School- Assessment team can meet with people at this time too in the Parish Hall
· 10:00-11:15- Service of Holy Baptism- Sanctuary
· 11:30-12:45- Parents of Youth – Parish Office
· 1:00- 2:15- Youth-Parish Office
Monday, February 10
· 3:00- Assessment team meets with Fr. John- Parish Office
· 5:00- Meeting and report to the Congregation, recommendations and blueprint presented.
Please RSVP to Father John if you can visit with the assessment team.