- Father John will have services, despite bad weather, since he lives on campus.
- Father John does not want anyone to take unnecessary risks on icy or snowy roads and unshoveled sidewalks.
- Anyone scheduled to help with worship services should not feel obligated to take unnecessary risks to get to church.
- He wants to reserve the right to cancel if there is a power outage, or a severe and dangerous storm that would endanger our parishioners.
- We encourage you to open any email notifications prior to venturing out if the weather was severe the day/night before or remains so that morning.
PLEASE NOTE: We canceled last Sunday’s services due to snow. Early that morning, an email was sent out to our contacts announcing the decision of our Senior Warden and Rector, as they didn’t want parishioners to take any unnecessary risks.
However we did hold both services, as some parishioners never received the notification and came to church. This confusion made us realize that we need some clarification about our snow cancellation policy.