We encourage you to participate in Sacred Ground, a relevant race dialogue series designed by the national Episcopal Church. This Christian based discussion series provides a safe, inquiring forum for difficult, but respectful and transformative, conversation on issues of race and racism.
The study program includes two Saturday meetings with lunch, and four Wednesday evening meetings in our Parish Hall.
- Saturday, September 18; 9:30AM-12:30PM with lunch
- Wednesday, September 29; 7-9 PM
- Wednesday, October 13; 7-9 PM
- Wednesday, October 27; 7-9 PM
- Wednesday, November 10; 7-9 PM
- Saturday, November 20; 9:30AM-12:30PM
The cost is $25 per person to cover program materials and two lunches. A limited number of scholarships are available upon request.
If you are interested in joining this study, please email Janice Flood
To learn more details, please click here.