Our Vestry met on Wednesday evening and they:
- Discussed a successful return to Holy Week and Easter services.
- Planned Churchyard & Church Clean-up Day.
- Learned about the Mission Committee’s new outreach and collaboration with the Paris Foundation to assist the homeless.
- Reviewed Financial reports demonstrating the church’s strong financial position.
- Reviewed proposals of a new a church audio/visual system with Livestream capability.
- Approved a mid-May Perennial Plant Sale on Hoopes Court with proceeds to benefit the Garden Committee.
- Approved signage for the Green Team’s pollinator garden and bat houses.
Are obtaining proposals for wall repairs.