We hope to have our new pictorial directory in your hands by sometime this fall. Some of you missed the opportunity to have your photos taken during our April portrait sessions. If you would like to submit your photo by our September 1st deadline — and receive a directory–here are the requirements:
For photograph submission:
- Write name and number on the back of photograph
- Prefer minimum 4×6 photo
- Poised photo with plain background if possible.
- Photos will not be returned
For digital image submission:
- jpg, pdf, or tif files accepted
- Resolution should be 600×900 minimum
- No selfies or travel pictures. Poised photos with plain background if possible.
- $10.00 submission fee (no fee for active military)
- Complete form (available in parish office)
Within the next couple of weeks, we hope to send out a photographer to our homebound and senior community parishioners.
Dear “Camera shy” Parishioner:
All parishioners who choose not to have their picture included in the directory, can still have their contact information included. If you are in our database, we will include your name and contact information. If you do not want to have your name in our directory, please let us know by September 1st.