This month’s Vestry Meeting occurred on Wednesday evening, our first in person meeting in the Parish Hall. Here is a summary:
- Julie Waterhouse and Wilson Coudon represented the SMA Green Team. They spoke of the environmental benefits of planting larger tree species in the churchyard and Parish property.
- Rector’s Report: One baptism and one wedding in May; weekly in person church attendance is growing; education continues with EfM, weekly Bible Study, and Sacred Ground discussion groups.
- Junior Warden Report: Researching cost to replace Parish Center’s fluorescent bulbs to energy and cost efficient LED bulbs.
- Treasurer’s Report: We continue to be financially sound.
- New A/V system was approved and includes: new cameras, microphones, speakers and enhanced streaming capabilities.
- Vestry Outreach Liaison Report: Outreach is running smoothly but a smaller number of clients being served.
- Discussion of a proposed St. Mary Anne’s monument sign perpendicular to S. Main Street.
- New Business: Proposed and approved “Porch Sale” fundraiser at the Sexton House.