Welcome to both new and previous vendors. We hope you will be able to join us at this year’s Garden Market, as it is a great opportunity to raise awareness of your business and to make new friends in the area.
We put a great effort into advertising and organizing the Garden Market, and work to make it a successful community event and experience for all. To that end, we ask that you carefully review the vendor instructions
- Vendors must adhere to a gardening or gardening related theme. The vendor coordinator will verify this with you when you make your reservation. Non-adherence to permitted items may result in loss of future invitations.
- Please do not sell invasive plant species. A list is attached.
- Please inform us if you are using a tent, and the amount of the space you require. Please realize that our churchyard is constantly changing due to new gravesites. Space cannot be guaranteed from year to year—nor previous booth locations.
- Vendors are to provide their own tents, tables and chairs. We don’t provide electricity.
- There is no smoking on church property. We thank all vendors for respecting this policy.
- We ask vendors not to bring pets to the churchyard either at set-up or during the Market.
- Vendors are responsible for their own set up and take down. Vendors must remove all unsold items from the churchyard on Saturday at the end of the Market. Please leave your area as clean as you found it.
- Every effort is made to keep the area secure during the overnight hours. However, St. Mary Anne’s Episcopal Church will not be held liable for any theft or injury.
- Set-up is on Thursday, May 2, 2024 between 9AM-4PM*. When setting up on Thursday, we ask you to pull into the churchyard at the Church Point Road entrance and proceed to your location to unload. For the safety and convenience of all, we need to keep traffic moving in one direction. There will be a Market volunteer to provide directions to your space and red flags to mark your location. Please unload as quickly as possible, relocate your vehicle to a parking area, then return to setup your display. Please be courteous and patient with your fellow vendors. *Any arrangements outside of these times must be approved ahead of time.
- Please be ready for the public by 8AM Friday morning. No vehicles will be allowed in the churchyard after 7AM Friday or during the hours of the Market. If you need to restock, please do so Friday evening.
- You must have enough merchandise for both days.
- Please do not start to break down your display until 4PM Saturday.
- The Garden Market is a RAIN or SHINE event as such, please be prepared for inclement weather. If you need to cancel, you must do so by April 19 (2 weeks prior to Friday, May 3, 2024.) Any cancellations after April 19 will result in a forfeiture of future invitations.
- We make every effort to advertise the Garden Market. You have the opportunity to do the same, by letting your customer base and friends know about this event. Look for our website (www.stmaryanne.org) and “like” and “share” us on our “St. Mary Anne’s Garden Market” Facebook page. The more we advertise, the more you are assured of a profitable weekend.
- Understandably, the wear and tear on our historic property from this large community event is a concern. We request your help, as a vendor, to maintain your booth space and respect our sacred spaces and property.