- A Palm Sunday Rite II Service will be celebrated by Fr. John. It will be posted on our new YouTube Channel* by 10AM Sunday morning. Joel Alarcon will play the violin during the worship service. We will send out a bulletin link that morning so you can follow along.
- Monday Evening Prayer with Fr. John posted by 7PM
- Wednesday Vespers with Carol Weisel and Linda Gibeck posted by 7PM.
- Good Friday Service with Fr. John posted by Noon. Joel will participate.
- On Good Friday, we will have Drive thru Stations of the Cross! Walk or Drive through our churchyard and pray at the 14 Stations. We will send out prayers during the week to help with your meditation.
- Easter Sunday, Rite II Service celebrated by Fr. John and posted by 10:00AM Easter Sunday. Joel will participate.
We are sad to announce that our 23rd Annual Garden Market will not occur this spring due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The Garden Market is a yearly spring tradition that is important to the local community so this was a difficult but necessary decision to protect the health of our volunteers and guests.
- Our ECW Plant Table needs plants from your garden. As you walk your garden during these early warm spring days, please consider what you might divide and dig for the Garden Market. Then start digging! The earlier plants are situated in their pots, the better they will look for the Garden Market. Pots, soil, and labels will be available by the Parish Center garage in early April. Need help digging? Contact Sande Taylor Louise Berg , Pat Wagner, Vickie Schultheiss
- Our Silent Auction needs donations of gently used or new items, such as small furniture, antiques, arts and crafts, jewelry, etc., so as you spring clean around your home, please consider what you can donate. Amanda Summers Marr and Susan Anderson are our new Silent Auction co-chairs, and will provide more details over the next few weeks. For questions, contact Amanda.