- Connor Brown-Graduating Cecil County School of Technology and North East High School. Frank was part of the Marching Band, JV Lacrosse, FBLA, NHS, NTHS, and Bi-literacy medal for Spanish. He will attend this fall the University of Maryland–Honors Program Computer Science. Connor is the son of 10AM parishioner Frank Brown.
- Frank Donley-Graduated from St. Mary’s College–Bachelors in Political Science and Spanish. Frank will travel Europe this summer before moving to Nicaragua to pursue his future plans. Frank is the son of 10AM parishioners Cathy & Doug Donley.
- Joshuah Ian Park-Graduating from Gonzaga College High School. Played Varsity Ice Hockey. This fall, he will attend the University of Maryland to major in Landscape Architecture. Joshuah is the grandson of 10 AM parishioners Mary and George Neureither.
- Benigna Polanco–Graduating from Kennard Dale High School and will attend Lycoming College in Williamsport, PA this fall (see scholarship info above).
- Hannah Rodenbaugh–Graduated with an Associates Degree in Environmental Science from Cecil College. Hannah plans to travel to Ireland this fall for an extended visit, and then will look for opportunities in her field of study. Hannah is the daughter of 10AM parishioners Dawn & Greg Rodenbaugh.
- Harriet Starr-Graduating from Washington College-Bachelor of Arts in Accounting & Business Administration. Harriet is the daughter of 8AM parishioner, Richard Starr.
- Julia Swoboda-Graduated from Robert H. Smith School of Business University of Maryland with a BS in Finance. Minor in Spanish-Language Culture and Professional Contexts & Nonprofit Leadership and Social Innovation. Julia was also a leader and active member of the UMD women’s Christian group, Delight Ministries. Julia will begin her professional career as a strategic consultant in Washington DC. Julia is a 10AM parishioner and the daughter of Jennifer & Patrick Swoboda and granddaughter of Jane & Gary Crouch.
- Raychel Thress-graduated from University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) with a BFA in Visual Arts, Animation and the honor Magna Cum Laude. Raychel is the eldest daughter of our musicians Shelly Ray & Joel Alarcon.
Masks are now optional for those who are fully vaccinated. We are following our Cecil County and Maryland COVID guidelines, along with the CDC.
Please be aware that a large percentage of our congregation is vaccinated so many chose not to wear a mask during services.
We continue to remain cautious and require all those without vaccinations to wear a mask at our services and activities. Mask wearing is also suggested for the immunocompromised, but that remains a personal decision.
We also remind parishioners that we have hand sanitizers in visible locations, a HVAC air purification system in place, and do not share the chalice during the Eucharist. These strategies gave our parish a safe worship experience this past year.