Bake Table We need freshly baked goods from your kitchen….cakes, pies, breads, cookies and brownies, etc. If you have any questions, please get in touch with Nancy Leizear .
Silent Auction is assembling nice new, or gently used, garden related items that will generate bidding among our visitors. Donations are now being accepted!. Questions? See Phyllis Doyle
ECW Plant Table News from the Plant Table Committee-Louise Berg, Pat Wagner, Sande Taylor
- Pots, labels, and soil (in blue container) are available by the Parish House garage. If you need more/different sized pots look in the metal cupboards in the garage.
New this year…… Let’s avoid the last-minute rush!
- Pot up your plants as soon as possible so they can get comfortable in their pots and look their best for the Garden Market.
- Drop off plants at designated times when assistance will be available. Wednesdays, April 19 & 26 from 10 a.m. – noon; Saturdays, April 22 & 29, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Label your donations.
- Sign-up Sheets for Plant Table shifts are now available in the Parish House. Sign up for one shift or as many as you like on one or both days. It’s a fun place to be!
- Wagons are needed to transport plants. If you have one to lend please let Plant Committee know.
For special arrangements for digging/potting plants call Sande Taylor.
Thanks to folks who have already contributed plants and pots.