We will meet in the Vestry House, two nights each summer month, for discussion and fellowship. With lemonade, treats and air-conditioning, we will explore Tim Keller’s bestseller, “The Reason for God”. A video and study guide will aid in the discussion. Keller’s book helps to answer questions such as:
- “Why does God allow suffering in the world?”
- “How could a loving God send people to hell?”
- “Why isn’t Christianity more inclusive?”
- “How can there be one true religion?”
- “Why have so many wars been fought in the name of God?”.
We will meet on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month in June, July and August from 7-9PM. The first meeting will be on Wednesday, June 13th . If you can’t make every meeting, don’t worry! Participate when you can. Want to read the book on your own? Let us know.
Karen Schaeffer will facilitate this group. Please contact her if you want a copy of the book (@$7.50 per copy) and plan to participate. Deadline for ordering your copy will be June 5th.