In an effort to maintain our churchyard as a beautiful sanctuary, the following was accomplished this spring:
- Robert Mosko, a professional cemetery restorer, straightened and repaired a number of historic gravestones. He also led a workshop to teach us how to continue the work.
- Rob Crouch and his son, Coale, donated an urn and planted flowers in the recently restored cradle planter gravestone near the church and vestry house.
- Larry and Linda Gibeck donated and planted two red rose bushes, in memory of Gertrude Gibeck, near our churchyard entrance.
- The Garden Committee (Sandy Taylor, Linda Gibeck and Vickie Schultheiss) continue to donate and plant flowers, and weed our flower beds.
- Permanent signage that welcomes visitors and stipulates a few gentle reminders are being created and will be in place this summer.
- Gary and Jane Crouch donated an American flag for the churchyard flagpole. It replaces the one that was stolen last week.
Thank you for your commitment
to our preservation efforts